Willow Conk (Phellinus ignarius)
Willow Conk (Phellinus ignarius) Spagyric Tincture
Willow Conk, one of our local medicinal species, is a perennial conk mushroom that is typically found growing on willow or birch. It has a very long history of use amongst the native peoples here in the PNW, as well as promising modern scientific research behind it.
This mushroom's rugged, tumor-like appearance alludes to its potential health benefits. This mushroom has been shown to support the body's natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth. It is also a great ally for promoting a healthy immune and inflammatory response.
Willow Conk (Phellinus ignarius) Helps to Support:
- The body's ability to cope with oxidative stress
- The body's ability to protect itself from damage caused by harmful chemicals
- A reduction in our exposure to harmful microbials
- The body's innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
Willow Conk (Phellinus ignarius) Fruit Body, Pure Mineral Salts, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
All mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.
Pure. Local. Potent.