Bear's Head (Hericium abietis)
Bear's Head (Hericium abietis) Spagyric Tincture
Bear's Head is the sister species to Lion's Mane. Its health properties are very similar to that of cultivated Lion's Mane, but it carries its own special properties due to the forests in which it was wildcrafted.
Like Lion's Mane, Bear's Head is prized for its ability to support the brain and nervous system. It aids the entire nervous system but is most commonly known for supporting the body in nourishing and replenishing the neural pathways and connections in the brain and stomach. Because of this, it also supports gut health and aids healthy digestion.
Its nourishing properties and ability to help the body adapt to stress also make this mushroom a wonderful tonic for supporting the body and mind through times of physical and emotional stress.
Bear's Head Helps to Support:
- The body's own natural ability to heal itself
- The body's ability to repair the nervous system
- A healthy stress response
- Optimal digestive functioning
- The body's innate immune system
- The body’s natural ability to promote healthy, normal cell growth
- A healthy inflammation response
Bear's Head (Hericium abietis) Fruit Body, Purified Mineral Salts, Distilled Water, & Organic Cane Alcohol
All mushrooms are ethically wild-harvested or cultivated in North America.
Pure. Local. Potent.